Read Isaiah 58. Focus on Verses 1- 6, 14.
- “Cry aloud, spare not, lift up your voice like a trumpet, and show My people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
- Yet they seek Me daily and delight to know My ways, as a nation that did righteousness and forsook not the ordinance of their God; they ask of Me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.
- Wherefore have we fasted, they say, and You do not see? Wherefore have we afflicted our soul and You take no knowledge? Behold in the day of your fast ye find pleasure and exact all your labors.
- Behold you fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: you shall not fast as you do on this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.
- Is it such a fast that I have chose? A day for a man to afflict his soul? Is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? Will you call this a fast and an acceptable day to the Lord?
- Is not this the fast that I have chosen? To loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke?
- Then you shall delight in the Lord; and I will cause you to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed you with the heritage of Jacob, your father; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it.”
- Lord, I come to You today, seeking You with my whole heart. I ask you to forgive me for doing things my own way, for going through the motions of Christianity. Forgive me for playing Church-for being religious, legalistic and unaware of what You are saying and doing in the world around me. Open my eyes that I may see, glimpses of truth You have for me.
- God, I lean into You and listen for Your heart. I want to hear what you are saying to me and for the world around me. Give me a hunger and thirst for Your Word, for more of You. Help me to realize that my needs can only be met in You, Lord! I choose to put away the false and idolatrous things I have tried to find satisfaction and contentment in. They are empty. I run to You! Set me free of all selfishness, deception and perversion. Set me free, God! I want walk in holiness!
- Pray that CFN Church will see a mighty move of the Holy Spirit, with freedom in Christ, with true worship, with salvations and healings, with people learning to walk in the calling that God has given each of us in the Body.
- Pray for our Youth- that they will be radically saved and that they will bring friends and family to be salvation, learn to live in Christ Jesus by the power of the Holy Spirit, and be mighty Spirit led ambassadors for Christ.
- Pray for our children to be taught of the Lord and live in your peace, becoming mighty ministers of the Gospel. Pray for anointed leaders and teachers to come alongside our leaders to help with Children and Youth Ministry.
- God is setting a fire ablaze in our hearts. Fan the flames. Stir up the gifts of the Holy Spirit. It is time for an awakening!
- Healing for Mrs. Verle who has a cold and cough.
- David Kabaso’s complete healing from covid. Pray for direction from God for Spring semester.
- Christian Burns who has an intravenous feeding tube through his nose. He does not respond at all. Pray for his family who are dealing with weariness, depression, and fear. Pray for his brother Caleb.
- Pray for Miss Emma to stay well, free from covid as there are cases in her nursing home.
- Continue to pray for healing for Nanette’s friend Connie who has NMO auto immune disorder and needs treatment that will cost from $700,000 to 1 million dollars. Pray for help in getting the medicines.
- Pray for Mrs. Wanda’s family. She passed away today.
- Pray for Dora’s cousin Bobby who is getting better.
- Pray for Dora’s complete healing from covid.
- Pray for Dream Center Bible Study member, Dorothy Johnson and her daughter Andante. Andante is in her thirties, has diabetes, is on dialysis and has been in and out of the hospital.
We love you,
Pastors Tom and Rayanna