Hello Church Family,
Food Pantry Distribution will be tomorrow
“Hearts for Him” Ladies’ Meeting will be Saturday, January 9, at 3 pm at the Church. Bring a snack food to share.
Sunday Service will be at 10 am at Church.
We love you, Pastors Tom and Rayanna Fields
Pray this Promise:
12 Your (We Your people, Lord) people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you (We) will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with dwellings.
13 “If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath (Lord help us to keep the Sabbath holy, and honor You on that day.) and from doing as you please on my holy day, if you call the Sabbath a delight and the Lord’s holy day honorable, and if you honor it by not going your own way and not doing as you please or speaking idle words,
14 then you (we) will find your (our) joy in the Lord, and I (God) will cause you (us) to ride in triumph on the heights of the land and to feast on the inheritance of your (our) father Jacob.”
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.
- That we will honor the Sabbath and keep it holy. That we will be restorers of the foundation that CFNI was built upon.
- Help us, God, to be restorers of the purpose and destiny of the United States of America. Pray Psalm 91 over America.
- Help us to be repairers of broken walls as we bring peace (Jesus Christ) to the people of our Family, Church, Community, State and Nation.
- Give us Your wisdom, Lord.
- Bring healing to people who are suffering from Covid.
- Heal Pastor Rayanna’s student, Sherry, from Mississippi, as her kidneys have shut down and doctors have started dialysis. Her heart function is 35% and she has difficulty breathing. She loves Jesus.
- Continue to pray for Christian Burns’ healing from Psychosis.
- Continue to pray for the other requests.