Dear Church Family,
As we have fasted and prayed this week, I know that God has opened our eyes and shown us His greatness and that He is with us and will bring us through in 2021. He has reminded us we can trust that He is in control, even when things around us are chaotic and we don’t understand them. The key is that we KNOW GOD. We know His unchanging character, His love, His faithfulness, His WORD. We can stand on His WORD because it does not return void. We have decided to follow Jesus; there’s no turning back! We stand for Him in the midst of these dark and difficult times.
- Continue to pray healing for Mrs. Verle and her son Loren.
- Pray for healing for Dora Arredondo’s daughter Audrey who thinks she is getting pneumonia again. Her blood pressure is high. The family needs reconciliation as well.
- Continue to pray for Christian Burns. Pray that Tom and I can get in the hospital to pray for him.
- Pray for Judy Loy, our Blessing Store Manager. Her Mom, who had been ill for quite a while, went to be with Jesus on Saturday. Judy and Kevin will drive to Michigan for the funeral next week. Pray for provision for the trip, safety, peace, and comfort. Ask God for the right people to help out in the Blessing Store.
- Pray for healing for Nanette Pitalio. She will be tested for covid tomorrow.
- Pray for God’s timing and for the right rehabilitation program for Gary Ashcraft after he gets out of prison.
- Pray for the right location for Jessica, Eddie, Lonnie, Matthew, and Brittany to live where they will be rehabilitated, be cared for properly, and grow as Followers of Christ Jesus.
- Pray for our Children’s, Youth, Young Adult, & Worship Ministries and their leaders.
- Pray for CFNI as we begin the Spring semester. Pray for students to have the finances they need to attend. Pray for a move of God!
Pray for AWAKENING & REVIVAL!!!
View Sunday’s “Word for 2021: The Way of Holiness” on CFN Church Facebook, CFN Church YouTube, and on cfnchurch.net You can see Sam and Rebecca’s “Intentional Marriage 101” on the website under podcasts.
Mountain Moving Prayer: Wednesday, 7 pm, Church. Pray by phone if you are unable to come in person.
Thursday Food Pantry Volunteers, please come at 10:30 am to set the food up and make boxes. We begin Campus distribution at 12:30 pm, Community Distribution at 1 pm, and will end around 3:30 pm.
Young Adult and Singles Fellowship: Friday, January 15, 7 pm at Dream Center GLT
Stay Connected. We need each other in these perilous times.
In His Love
Pastors Tom and Rayanna Fields